Perfect for the Investor / Super Fund
Property ID 1933340Far better returns than money in the bank, 5-6% net.
- Well established Architectural firm currently occupies and leases premises
- Possible future occupation
- To be sold as going concern with current lease in place. Lease has been in place for 2 years with further 1 year plus 3 year option.
The shop offers business owners and investors the chance to secure a prominent street frontage in central Helensburgh, opposite the high traffic area of Coles supermarket and directly beneath a large residential apartment complex.
Neighbouring shops include a bakery, takeaway, solicitor, physiotherapist, hairdresser, beauty salon and surf retail.
Call today to arrange an inspection and ensure that you don't miss out on this unique opportunity.
Key investor information - Shop 1:
- Prominent, highly visible position with ample foot traffic
- Approx 105sqm floor space. Approximately 5.5m wide and 19m depth
- Strata titled freehold property
- 4 secure car spaces for owners totalling 70m2 on title
Rent $35,009 per annum inc. GST or $673 per week inc. GST (3% increases per year).
Council $1,012 per annum
Strata $3,742 per annum
Water $704 per annum